Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Who wants some discount therapy?

Hello, there. My name is Davlin and I'm not accompanied by my partner Lily this evening. This means I'll have a rare opportunity to say pretty much whatever I want on this entry. Poop. See? Freedom is fun!

Sorry, it's out of my system now. This site that you have stumbled upon or had shoved down your throat by us is here to help you. First, I should probably mention for legality reasons that neither of us have any psychological experience (not from the doctor's side, anyhow) and take the advice we give at your own risk. If you're wondering why we're even qualified to do this, well, we really aren't. But if you check out my blog, you'll see how truly fucked up I am and know that I will give good advice on how not to repeat any of my mistakes.

As I said earlier, this site has been created for YOU. If there's anything you wanna talk about, and I do mean anything, just email it to disenchantedyouths@gmail.com. I guarantee you it will at least be entertaining.


Hope to hear from you,

Davlin

PS: I want to apologize for how the site looks. It is only temporary and we will approve on the look and feel of everything in the weeks to come. One more time before I go. Poop.

No comments:

Post a Comment